Friday, March 2, 2012

PepsiCo Women’s Inspiration Award Winner – If I can do it, so can you…

An inspiring story. A hard one, and one that comes from someone with talent.

I like seeing stories like this, and I think they do give some inspiration to others. Here is someone that was dealt a hard hand in life, and turned it around, with perseverance and hard work.

However this is clearly an exceptional person. I wish we saw more stories from people that were average, or even just slightly above average making a change in their lives, and growing. It’s more realistic, and I think it would motivate more people to actually pursue their goals, rather than looking at someone like this and thinking “I’m not that talented” and I won’t have that level of success.

You should pursue your dreams, not be afraid of the hard work and setbacks, and roll with them..

No comments:

Post a Comment